Hold onto your hat - the holidays are here! The days may feel shorter, but they’re filled with all kinds of festive activities - wrapping presents, whipping up delectable desserts, and adorning the house with decor that only comes out once a year. Although fun, these activities can be quite exhausting - mentally and physically. Keep reading for some ways to beat the winter blues AND keep that body in tip top shape this holiday season!
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Monthly YL Gifts with Purchase
- Beating the Winter Blues
- Young Living in the Kitchen
- Product Spotlight
- Important Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- Monthly Giveaway
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 400 PV!
*Receive the Subscription Exclusives when your order is placed through the monthly subscription program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
Ways to use them...
Beating the Winter Blues
When the weather gets cold and the sun goes to bed a little earlier than normal, we often need a little help in the “mood” department. Do we not? It’s easy to let the gloom set in and fall prey to apathy. If you feel yourself headed in that direction, use some of these tips to lift those spirits and get your heart and mind in the right place.
- Expose yourself to some natural light! Go for a walk, sit by a window - just get in some of those glorious, energizing rays.
- Inhale happy scents! Aromatherapy is a great way to uplift the spirits and connect directly to the emotional control center in the brain. Citrus oils like Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, Orange, or Bergamot are perfect for diffusing during this time of year.
- Tidy things up a bit. It may sound silly but doing things like making your bed, decluttering the counter, or folding a load of clothes can help you clear the chaos in your mind and give you a sense of control and order.
- Distract your brain. When you can’t seem to get out of your own head - shift your focus. Turn on some happy tunes or find a funny video to watch. Music and laughter are proven stress relievers. Try it!
- Practice self-care. Do something that brings you joy - get your hair and nails done, read a romantic novel, take a relaxing bath, snuggle up to your favorite show, etc. Put yourself first for a change.
- Exercise and eat right. You’ll be surprised at what a little movement can do for your mood! And make sure you're giving your body the fuel it needs with nutritious fruits and vegetables - not empty carbs and sugar.
Young Living in the Kitchen
Speaking about lifting the spirits, this oily recipe is sure to give you all the happy feels this season! Check out this comfort food favorite. (You can easily substitute your favorite GF pasta and a Paleo bechamel for the butter/flour/milk sauce.)
Are your arms tired from wrapping all those presents? Feet exhausted from all the cooking? Back totally fatigued from all the running? THIS is what you need - Cool Azul Pain Cream. My, oh my, does this bad boy deliver. Just a little dab and the soothing will begin. Trust me - it’s a MUST this season.
Make the holiday season extra merry with a visit to the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah! Bundle up the family for an old-fashioned Country Christmas horse drawn wagon ride through the amazing display of Christmas lights. Stroll through the Christmas village and enjoy this fun-filled celebration with food, warm fire, and photo ops. Make sure you bring your camera to snap a picture of the Jolly old man himself, Santa Claus! Wagon rides will go from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Monday, Friday, and Saturday. Come and share your Christmas spirit as Young Living kicks off this new holiday tradition of an old-fashioned country Christmas wagon ride through the festive country feel of a Young Living farm. Make plans now to jingle all the way to Mona for this frosty, festive, old-fashioned Christmas! For details and to reserve your time, visit YoungLiving.com/countrychristmas.
2021 Holiday Catalog
It’s not too late to snag items from the 2021 Holiday Catalog! But don’t wait too long - especially if you are wanting them to give them as gifts this holiday season. Be sure to add at least 100 PV to your cart or subscription box so you get FREE shipping!
UPCOMING INSIDERS EVENTS & CLASSES
Tues., Dec. 7at 7:00 CT via Zoom
Put on your pj's, grab a warm blanket, a hot cup of tea, and get ready for an amazing Holiday DIY class via Zoom. Get ideas and recipes to pamper yourself, make cute gifts, release occasional holiday stress, and spice up a party with a tasty treat or drink.
Tues., Dec. 14at 7:00 CT via Zoom
Sharing this beautiful collection and the stories from scripture at this time of year has become a treasured tradition for me and our Young Living family.
Even though ancient, these oils still have some amazing uses for everyday life! Join us for this unique and history-filled class via Zoom!